Thursday, March 31, 2011

Peace . . . Or War??

My dear friend Johanna recently wrote a shocking, and startling post. As I read it, I was deeply, deeply troubled. I've decided to re-post on this topic, because I think it's something worth spreading the word about.

We're all familiar with the famous "peace" sign. It adorns our clothes, walls, and yes, I've even seen a few old bug-cars with it painted on the side doors. We decorate our rooms with it, and wear it as jewelery. But . . . we don't really, truly know what we're supporting.

The truth of it is that the "peace" sign, or the "Teutonic cross", is actually a Satanic sign for religious intolerance.

"Known as the 'peace sign' throughout the 1960's and into the present day, this symbol is the Teutonic rune of death. 1950's peace advocate Gerald Holtom may have been commissioned by communist sympathiser Bertrand Russell to design a symbol to unite leftist peace marchers in 1958. It is clear that either Holtom or Russell deemed the Teutonic (Neronic) cross as the appropriate symbol for their cause.

"Throughout the last 2,000 years this symbol has designated hatred of Christians. Nero, who despised Christians, crucified the Apostle Peter on a cross head downward. This hideous event resembled the Teutonic cross and became a popular pagan insignia of the day.

Thereafter, this sign became known as the 'Neronic cross.'

The peace symbol (also called the "broken cross," "crow's foot," "witch's foot," "Nero Cross," "sign of the 'broken Jew,'" and the "symbol of the 'anti-Christ''') is actually a cross with the arms broken. It also signifies the "gesture of despair," and the "death of man.''

These symbols that we know and love are anything but the "peace" they claim. Rather, they have a bloody, and gorey past. Christians everywhere support this unknowingly, because they have no idea what it stands for. Remember: It's anti-Christian, anti-Jew . . . an upside down cross, with broken arms.

Scary, isn't it? I can think of several of my own sisters-in-Christ who are really into the whole "70s peace out" thing. Even I have a headband with the peace sign on it (needless to say - I don't think I'll be wearing that anymore). It's scary. The sign of Satan - the sign of the Anti-Christ, is everywhere we go.

So how about that awesome "V" sign that we typically flash for camera's and all that? Is that OK?

Nope. That too has pretty disgusting associations.


The signal "actually began as a symbol of Satanic benediction during the rituals.'' "the meaning for the Hebrew letter for V (Van) is 'Nail.' Now, 'The Nail' is one of the secret titles of Satan within the Brotherhood of Satanism. Satan is letting us know that this is one of his favourite signs.


Its pretty... shocking, isn't it? Peace, as these symbols define it, is war.
Spiritual War. Link

5 comments:

Caroline L. said...

Wow....

I've never worn the "peace" sign - my mom has been against my wearing it b/c of the 60s and 70s connotations, but now I have a better reason to continue NOT wearing it.

Thank you! This is really eye-opening.

Unknown said...

Wow. Thank you so much for sharing...I have always wondered about that! I think I've owned one key chain with that sign on it in my whole life...and now I'm glad I don't have anything more. I'm gonna have to share the link to this post. Again, thank you so much!
Resting in our Savior's arms,
~Melanie

Johanna said...

Thank you so much for posting Laurin....
I pray that people will just read it now.

Josie said...

Wow. I can say I've never been into that stuff, but this is astonishing...and thought provoking.

Aimee said...

Wow, yeah my mom has never let us use the peace sign because she had heard that it started out as something Satanic. She couldn't remember all the specifics though, thanks for keeping us informed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...