Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Washington Project

Hey everyone!

Today's post is a little bit different. I'm here to promote a different blog! :) I've started up a grassroots movement called "The Washington Project". It's essentially devoted to removing the influence of pop-culture in the lives of 21st century teen leaders. Now I know, it's impossible to remove the influence completely. I mean, we live in the midst of it. But at the very least, we should be able to sort through it and throw out the junk.

I see so many lovely young Christian ladies who are led astray by the lustful things they see on Hollywood's big screen, or the latest gossip in celebrity magazines. While it's sometimes unavoidable to be exposed to the sin of this world, it's important that we have a lens to view it all through.

I've opened up several internship positions for The Washington Project, and already have several competent young writers and marketers from all over the WORLD working with us. If you're interested, just go to "Contact" on the site, and shoot us a note. We'd be happy to have you on staff (might I add - it's a fantastic resume builder).





Together we can actually, truly do something to encourage teens like ourselves to change their mindsets. I hope you join me and get involved!

Make sure to check it out/follow it! Go here: http://www.the-washington-project.com/



post signature



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...